Whether you’re looking for love…are in the early stages of a relationship…or decades into a marriage, there’s always more to learn about romance, and there’s no better teachers than the French. After all, they don’t call Paris the “City of Love” for nothing. So what do the French know that Americans are missing out on?
In this edition of the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast, Alex Cormont, the number-one relationship coach in France, joins Bottom Line President Sarah Hiner to discuss how the French use the art of seduction, steadfast independence and unshakable self-confidence to promote the type of exciting and fulfilling love relationships that we all yearn for. Cormont is founder of FrenchRelationshipExpert.com and author of the e-book Love Coach Confessions: The Truth About Love.
Topics covered include…
- Love and romance: The American vs. French view (5:15 – 7:55)
- How relationship coaching works (7:55 – 9:40)
- The universal relationship problem—men who won’t commit (9:40 – 11:54)
- Why men love the “chase” (11:54 – 13:16)
- The reason that men don’t talk about their insecurities (13:16 – 14:48)
- How the French use the art of seduction (14:48 – 17:30)
- Why dating apps destroy chemistry (17:30 – 18:58)
- What it really means to “enjoy the process” (18:58 – 21:05)
- To create a true connection, share your passions (21:05 – 22:17)
- How French charisma builds attraction (22:17 – 24:28)
- Why you need to be playful while dating (24:28 – 27:57)
- What the French can teach Americans about style (27:57 – 29:58)
- How to dress on your first date (29:58 – 34:32)
- The danger of being too available (34:32 – 38:51)
- Why women should stop mothering their men (38:51 – 41:27)
- What men gain when they show their emotions (41:27 – 45:46)
- The right amount of touch creates an immediate connection (45:46 – 48:36)
- Lead by example with “new rules” in any relationship (48:36 – 51:00)
- How Alex surprises his wife for Valentine’s Day (51:00 – 52:04)
- Sarah’s fun love surprise for her husband (52:04 – 53:35)
- Don’t deprive yourself of “beautiful love” (53:35 – 54:25)
Learn more about relationship coach Alex Cormont and his work at FrenchRelationshipExpert.com.
You can connect with and stay in touch with Sarah at her website www.bottomlineinc.com! Find Bottom Line on Facebook @WeAreBottomLine and at Bottom Line Inc. on www.linkedin.com.
And if you enjoyed this podcast, please share a review so that more people can benefit from Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.