If you’re waking up tired every day or suffering from foggy brain and chronic pain but you don’t have arthritis, you may very well be one of the millions of people who have chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia. Sadly, conventional medicine still doesn’t fully understand the complex underlying physiology of these ailments, and so doctors may dismiss them as psychosomatic or toss a variety of symptom-suppressing medications at the patient. There’s another solution, says Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum, foremost expert on treatment and recovery from chronic fatigue syndrome.
In this edition of the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner, Dr. Teitelbaum, author of numerous studies on the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia, explains the real cause of these burdensome ailments and how his S.H.I.N.E. treatment protocol can help people heal.
Specific topics discussed…
- Dr. Teitelbaum’s personal story of chronic fatigue and how even his medical school couldn’t diagnose his chronic fatigue problems (2:30 – 7:43)
- The human energy crisis (7:43 – 8:21)
- Is chronic fatigue a sickness or a frailty of the body? 8:21 – 10:00)
- What’s unique about today’s stress? (10:00 – 12:58)
- Symptoms of chronic fatigue (12:58 – 13:20)
- Sleep and chronic fatigue (13:20 – 14:20)
- Different types of sleep problems (14:20 – 17:15)
- Statistics of chronic fatigue sufferers (17:15 – 18:09)
- Adrenal fatigue vs. chronic fatigue vs. fibromyalgia (18:09 – 20:00)
- Dr. T’s self-assessment for chronic fatigue (20:00 – 21:18) Treatment approaches for different types of fatigue (21:18 – 23:00)
- Women vs. men (23:00 -24:24)
- Bowel and sinus symptoms of fatigue (24:24 – 27:58)
- S.H.I.N.E. Protocol for treatment (27:58 – 28:26)
- The importance of sleep in curing chronic fatigue (28:26 – 34:48)
- Hormone balancing for chronic fatigue (34:48 – 40:28 ))Repairing the hypothalamus (the master circuit) (40:28 – 43:08)
- Restorative practices and chronic fatigue (43:08 – 44:58)
- Underlying chronic fatigue infections (44:58 – 47:07)
- Nutritional support for chronic fatigue (47:07 – 49:56)
- Why you need more water and salt (49:57 – 51:19)
- Different bodies need different foods (51:19 – 52:15)
- Exercise…but not too much (52:15 – 52:19)
- 7 types of pain in fibromyalgia (52:19 – 58:29)
- New treatment on the horizon (58:29 –
To learn more about Dr. Teitelbaum and his work, go to Vitality101.com.
You can connect with and stay in touch with Sarah at her website www.bottomlineinc.com! Find Bottom Line on Facebook @WeAreBottomLine and at Bottom Line Inc. on www.linkedin.com.
And if you enjoyed this podcast, please share a review so that more people can benefit from Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.