To protect yourself against coronavirus, you need an immune system that is in fighting form. That includes plenty of sleep, healthy foods and a few other things that are easy to do…and they actually feel great.
In this edition of the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner, nationally acclaimed integrated practitioner Jacob Teitelbaum, MD, joins Bottom Line President Sarah Hiner to talk about how he helps his patients avoid illness and overcome it quickly should their first-line defenses break down.
- Your Immune system— your central defense (0:00 – 3:12)
- The risk of getting COVID-19 (3:12 – 6:09)
- Who is most vulnerable to COVID-19? (6:09 – 9:35)
- Racial issues of COVID-19 (9:35 – 11:30)
- Sugar’s impact on your immune system (11:30 – 13:04)
- Where does your immune system live? (13:04 – 16:01)
- How zinc helps support your immune system and helps reduce cytokines storms (16:01 – 18:55)
- Can you give yourself an autoimmune disease by boosting your immune system? (18:55 – 20:15)
- The importance of feeling safe (20:15 – 24:50)
- Will we forever be in an environment of distance and masks? (24:50 – 29:38)
- Happiness and joy heals (29:38 – 33:43)
- Some anger can help you stay strong, but too much harms you (33:43 – 36:44)
- Sleep is vital (36:44 – 40:30)
- Having a purpose to get up each day 40:30 – 43:10)
- I’m having bad dreams…why? (43:10 – 46:27)
- Not a time for fear—time for simple caution (46:27 – 47:41)
- Touch and hugging is important (47:41 –
To learn more about Dr. Teitelbaum and his work, go to Vitality101.com.
And if you enjoyed this podcast, please share a review so that more people can benefit from Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.
You can connect with and stay in touch with Sarah at her website www.bottomlineinc.com! Find Bottom Line on Facebook @WeAreBottomLine and at Bottom Line Inc. on www.linkedin.com.