Of course, as we open the country, the number of cases has gone up. But do you need to worry about it? Will we go back to square one…or is this a natural progression?
In this edition of the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner, Dr. Joseph Feuerstein, director of integrative medicine at Stamford Hospital in Stamford, Connecticut, joins Bottom Line President Sarah Hiner to provide an update on testing and treatments and who really is at risk.
- The current state of the COVID union (3:02 – 4:40)
- The curve is going down (4:40 – 6:10)
- Growing expertise for treatment (6:10 – 8:10)
- Beware lying about statistics in reports about new treatments (8:10 – 10:24)
- Why the case numbers have jumped up in places (10:24 – 14:40)
- Is quarantine making people more vulnerable to sickness? (14:40 – 18:10)
- Who should get the vaccine when it’s available? (18:10 – 18:24)
- Connection between excess weight and COVID risk (18:24 – 20:30)
- If you take PPIs for indigestion, beware (20:30 – 23:30)
- Other surprising connections to COVID (23:30 – 25:00)
- Can you trust the vaccine development and testing? (25:00 – 27:15)
- The new saliva test (27:15 –
Learn more about Dr. Feuerstein and his work at DrFeuerstein.com.
You can connect with and stay in touch with Sarah at her website www.bottomlineinc.com! Find Bottom Line on Facebook @WeAreBottomLine and at Bottom Line Inc. on www.linkedin.com.
And if you enjoyed this podcast, please share a review so that more people can benefit from Be sure to subscribe to the Bottom Line Advocator Podcast with Sarah Hiner on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher.